Entrance hallway with storage cupboard, downstairs WC and stairs leading to the first floor.
- Open plan kitchen/living room. Kitchen has coordinating wall and base units, integrated electric oven, gas hob, extractor and stainless steel splashback.
- Lounge has UPVC door providing direct access to the rear garden.
- Downstairs WC with wash basin.
- Master bedroom with window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden.
- Second bedroom has a window to the front aspect.
- Family bathroom has bath with overhead shower, glass shower screen, wash basin, WC and partially tiled walls.
- Carport and driveway allowing car parking for two cars.
- Vinyl flooring fitted to kitchen, bathroom and downstairs WC. Carpets laid to the living areas, hallway and both bedrooms.
- Well maintained rear garden laid to resin with gtaed side access and garden studio with power.
• The buyer can purchase more shares simultaneously whilst purchasing the property. We may consider allowing staircasing up to 100% once the 8 week nomination period has ended
• The lease term is 125 YEARS FROM 1ST January 2012, therefore number of years remaining is 114.
• Pets are not permitted without written permission from the landlord
• Rent- £239.49
• Management charge – £11.50
• Insurance charge- £8.33
• Service charge - £26.05
The above charges are reviewed annually on 1st April.
Ground rent Per Annum : Until the date of final staircasing a peppercorn per annum (if demanded) From and including the date of final staircasing until the tenth anniversary of the date of final staircasing £100 per annum. Thereafter for the residue of the term £200 per annum.
• Priority for affordable housing is given to members of the armed forces.
• Minimum deposit requirement 5-10% (dependant on lender)
• Total household income must be under £80,000 – This is based on all members of the household aged 18 and older whether they have joined the application or not.
• Applicants are assessed and considered on a first come first serve basis.
• If you have more than one person interested, please only send us the first applicant to consider and keep any others on a reserve list.
• Applicants that currently own a property must have a sale agreed on their current property before they can be considered.
• Applicants must not currently own a home anywhere in the world, unless a court order forces them to remain on the deed of a property where their children reside.
• Applicants must be unable to afford to buy a property suitable for their family size on the open market.
• The Shared Ownership home they are looking to buy must be their principle or only home and they may not sublet all or part of it.
• Applicants must be financially able to buy the property and pass a financial assessment and secure a mortgage if applicable.
• Applicants should also be a British or EU/EEA citizen, or have indefinite leave to remain, Customers who have indefinite leave to remain who are interested in buying a home must be able to demonstrate that they are able to raise a mortgage with an acceptable lender.